Watch the Film
Why Do We Assemble Our Watches in America?
When we started Vaer in 2016, there were two paths available for an independent American watch brand - either mass-produced watches overseas and try to get big as quickly as possible, or stay small and keep things in the United States. Over the past several years we've worked to create a third path - investing in US sourcing and assembly, while strategically integrating global components where necessary to maintain best-in-class performance and affordability.
Our Top USA-Assembled Model
★★★★★ 333 Reviews
MOVEMENT & ASSEMBLY
- Solar Power
- Epson VS22
- USA Assembly
- 20/+20 sec/month timing tolerance
DIAL & HANDS
- Vaer Lume Performance Rating = 8/10
- This model has strong glowing lume paint
- The dial features 20 layers X1 Grade W20 SuperLuminova
- The hour, minute, and second hand also has W20 lume.
- 2-year guaranteed waterproof warranty
- Interchangeable straps (20mm)
- Straps compatible with all Vaer watches
- Steel Bracelet is custom fit
Shop USA Assembly
At Vaer, we've spent a lot of time researching the rules around 'country of origin' claims. In this article we've put together a comprehensive guide of what constitutes a 'Made in USA' vs an 'American Assembled' product.Visit Blog